Motorola radios for sale

  • Tim Deater
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2012
      I have 2 HT1550XLS VHF 160 channel portable radios I am looking to
      sell. Radio Model: AAH25KDN9DU8AN

      These have been my primary go kit radios for years now and have never
      failed me. Unfortunately with agencies in my primary county starting
      to migrate to digital, the sad day has come where I need to upgrade
      them.

      The biggest feature I always loved with these radios is the display.
      The multi-line display shows what zone I am in, what channel, and also
      the frequency and PL information. When you press the PTT button, the
      frequency and PL info changes to show the transmit information. Very
      useful when you need to quickly know a frequency, you can just grab it
      off your belt and look instead of looking it up.

      The other cool feature, but not one I really used much is the ability
      to edit the radio channels from the keypad. You have to use the red
      label programming key battery to enable that feature. I have those
      batteries for both radios. Very useful for when you show up at a
      scene and discover someone had changed a PL code or it was typoed in
      the programming. (not that we would ever do that)

      The radios both come with Motorola’s high gain enhanced antenna. (not
      sure what they call it, but it makes a noticeable difference over the
      standard antenna) They both have LiION Impress batteries and Impress
      chargers. One battery is analyzing at 88% capacity, the other is 92%.

      They also both have leather cases and belt clips, and I have 1 set of
      high profile glove knobs.

      I am asking $500 ea, or $1000 for the pair of them, but I will entertain offers.

      I have an assortment of speaker mics available for them as well.

      Get a hold of me off list if you are interested, or know someone that
      would be interested. I would rather find someone around here that can
      use them instead of eBay.

      You can see pictures at http://tdats.net/upload/HT1550Sale.pdf

      Have a great weekend!

      Tim Deater