Elmer net

  • David Thill
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 11, 2012
      Elmer net Starting tonight @ 8pm on the 146.94  pl 94.8

      Dave Thill
      KD8OCZ
    • David Thill
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 18, 2012
        Elmer net tonight @ 8 on 146.94 with a  94.8hz tone

        Dave Thill
        KD8OCZ
      • David Thill
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 13, 2012
          I forgot that the My daughter has a Christmas  concert tonight, I might be late Starting the net. Please stick around the repeater I will start the net on my way home.The net will be on the 146.82 repeater starting as soon I get out of the concert!

          Dave Thill
          KD8OCZ
        • David Thill
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 27, 2012

            the Elmer net will be at 8 o'clock this evening, on the 146 that 82 repeater.
            hope to hear ya on the net

            Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android