Help needed sept 29

  • jtlr.fischer@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2012
      Hello all the north ottawa arc and ares of ottawa county are looking for help with the old boys October fest Marathon  and half Marathon  and 5k on sept 29th 2012 we will meet at 7:00 at william ferry park in ferrysburg the races start at 8:00 8 :15 and 9:00 if ypu can help contact john kc8uny or don kb8odb at kc8uny@...