Re:[WestMichiganHams] Anyone else have problems with Septemb

  • Barbara Lukacs Grob
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2012
      Mine came, 2 (?) weeks ago, or so. But only the one copy. USPS maybe?
      Barb
      K9BLG
      Jack, NY8D and I were at the Rest Stop along I-96 Saturday morning during the "graveyard" shift (midnight to 6 a.m.). I mentioned I hadn't received my Sept 2012 QST. Jack said that reminded him that he hadn't received his.

      Anyone else? I've sent a not to circulation@..., asking about it. I told them that the last time I checked, I had a pulse, so my charter life membership shouldn't have lapsed.. Also, if they didn't believe me, I could forward a movie of me walking and/or punching the key for my rig with my left foot.

      BTW, we actually had several "customers" between Midnight and 6 a.m. - not many, but enough to keep us awake! :)

      73 de n8xx Hg
      QRP >99.44% of the time

      ***
      This message contains parts that can not be recognized or delivered to your device but has been saved on your webmail account. It will be stored there for future access until your webmail account reaches a 5 Megabyte limit at which time it will be deleted. If you have access to a computer and wish to view the complete message please visit https://webmail.earthlink.net and enter your MailStation e-mail address and password.