Anyone else have problems with September QST arrival?

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2012
      Jack, NY8D and I were at the Rest Stop along I-96 Saturday morning during the "graveyard" shift (midnight to 6 a.m.).  I mentioned I hadn't received my Sept 2012 QST.  Jack said that reminded him that he hadn't received his.

      Anyone else? I've sent a not to circulation@..., asking about it.  I told them that the last time I checked, I had a pulse, so my charter life membership shouldn't have lapsed..   Also, if they didn't believe me, I could forward a movie of me walking and/or punching the key for my rig with my left foot.

      BTW, we actually had several "customers" between Midnight and 6  a.m. - not many, but enough to keep us awake! :)

      73 de n8xx Hg
      QRP >99.44% of the time