Labor Day Operation Care

  • David Thill
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 24, 2012
      Operation Care for Labor Day ia AUG 31st SEPT 1st and 2nd @ the Fruitport Rest stop

      so far I Have:

      Friday set up: Jim KC8PCJ and Barb K9BLG

      Friday 6an to 12n Jim KC8PCJ and Barb K9BlG

      Friday 12n to 6pm Denny N8CTT and Jerome K8CCJ

      Friday 6pm to 12m Clark K8BP  and Betty Cooper

      Saturday 12m to 6am _________ and ________

      Saturday 6am to 12n _________ and ________

      Saturday 12n to 6pm John KD8YL and Jim KD8DLQ

      Saturday 6pm to 12m _________ and _________

      Sunday 12m to 6am   _________ and _________

      Sunday 6am to 12n   _________ and _________

      Sunday 12n tear down Jim KD8DLQ and ________

      As you can see there are a few one spots open. Pleas help me fill in these open spots.

      Please reply to this post, email kd8ocz@... or call 321-343-9023.

      Dave Thill
      KD8OCZ
    • Dave
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 26, 2012
        Operation Care for Labor Day ia AUG 31st SEPT 1st and 2nd

        As now today I still have a few spots open
        Lets get these spots filled thank you.

        so far I Have:

        Friday set up: Jim KC8PCJ and Barb K9BLG

        Friday 6an to 12n Jim KC8PCJ and Barb K9BlG

        Friday 12n to 6pm Denny N8CTT and Jerome K8CCJ

        Friday 6pm to 12m Clark K8BP and Betty Cooper

        Saturday 12m to 6am __________ and ________

        Saturday 6am to 12n Terry KD8KGO and ________

        Saturday 12n to 6pm John KD8YL and Jim KD8DLQ

        Saturday 6pm to 12m Adventure crew

        Sunday 12m to 6am _________ and _________

        Sunday 6am to 12n _________ and _________

        Sunday 12n tear down Jim KD8DLQ and ________

        As you can see there are a few one spots open. Pleas help me fill in these open spots.

        Please reply to this post, email kd8ocz@... or call 321-343-9023.
      • Tom Porritt
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 14, 2012
          Saturday
          Sept 15
          2pm
          MAARC Clubhouse
          2888 Scenic Drive

          Tom Porritt
          Sent from my iPod
        • Tom Porritt
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 24 11:57 AM
            All,
            What: New Ham Orientation and open shack
            Where: Muskegon Area Amateur Radio Council Clubhouse and radio station, 2888 Scenic Drive (about 1/2 mile north of River Road)
            Date: Saturday April 27, 2013
            Time: 2PM for 2 to 3 hours, as long as there is interest

            This is part of the MAARC summer series of workshops, seminars, and presentations. Learn about who's who and what's what. Talk about resources, HF, VHF, Contesting, Mobile installations, etc., etc.   All of the questions new hams have.

            An invitation is out for anyone who would like to help out, contribute, answer questions, and help in the shack. Hope to see everyone there.

            Tom, K8EOD