K6JSS/UNIO during Ohio QSO Party Saturday, August 25, 1600Z

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2012
      Please be advised that I'll be operating as K6JSS/UNIO from UNIOn
      county, Ohio near Columbus. This event starts at 1600Z August 25, and
      ends at 0359:59Z on August 26. (That's Saturday evening in the United
      States and Canada). Rules for the party can be found at http://www.ohqp.org

      If you're in the contest, or hear my signal, please spot me on your
      favorite DX cluster, and/or QRPSPOTS.com. Note that the rules allow
      for use of DX Clusters, Reverse Beacon Network, QRPSpots, etc. for all
      categories of operation.

      Unless things change, I'll be the only fixed station on from UNIOn
      county, so folks will like to know when/where I'm operating.

      This event is part of the K6JSS State QSO Party Challenge. Details of
      the challenge are at the QRZ.com page for K6JSS and at
      http://www.qrparci.org/content/view/8407/139/

      Hope to see many West Michigan ops during the contest. If you contact
      me, please try to contact at least two or three others, so you won't be
      unique to my log.

      Tnx es 73 de n8xx Hg
      Operating K6JSS/UNIO during OHQP 2012