Re: [WestMichiganHams] Fox Hunt ???

  • David Thill
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 13, 2012
      the date is 8/26/12 @ 3:00pm @ The MAARC club house 2888 scenic drive

      Dave Thill
      KD8OCZ

      From: Richards <jruing@...>
      To: WestMichiganHams@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, August 13, 2012 11:26 PM
      Subject: Re: [WestMichiganHams] Fox Hunt ???

      Date and time of the Muskegon Club fox hunt for August 2012 ??

      Thanks, OM

      ====================== JHR ====================

      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 13, 2012
        THANKS FOR SUCH A PROMPT REPLY !!!

        SEE YA AT THE HUNT.

        --------------------- JHR -----------------------

        On 8/13/2012 11:29 PM, David Thill wrote:

        > Date and time of the Muskegon Club fox hunt for August 2012 ??

        > ====================== JHR ====================

        --.
      • David Thill
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 24, 2012
          Operation Care for Labor Day ia AUG 31st SEPT 1st and 2nd @ the Fruitport Rest stop

          so far I Have:

          Friday set up: Jim KC8PCJ and Barb K9BLG

          Friday 6an to 12n Jim KC8PCJ and Barb K9BlG

          Friday 12n to 6pm Denny N8CTT and Jerome K8CCJ

          Friday 6pm to 12m Clark K8BP  and Betty Cooper

          Saturday 12m to 6am _________ and ________

          Saturday 6am to 12n _________ and ________

          Saturday 12n to 6pm John KD8YL and Jim KD8DLQ

          Saturday 6pm to 12m _________ and _________

          Sunday 12m to 6am   _________ and _________

          Sunday 6am to 12n   _________ and _________

          Sunday 12n tear down Jim KD8DLQ and ________

          As you can see there are a few one spots open. Pleas help me fill in these open spots.

          Please reply to this post, email kd8ocz@... or call 321-343-9023.

          Dave Thill
          KD8OCZ
        • Dave
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 26, 2012
            Operation Care for Labor Day ia AUG 31st SEPT 1st and 2nd

            As now today I still have a few spots open
            Lets get these spots filled thank you.

            so far I Have:

            Friday set up: Jim KC8PCJ and Barb K9BLG

            Friday 6an to 12n Jim KC8PCJ and Barb K9BlG

            Friday 12n to 6pm Denny N8CTT and Jerome K8CCJ

            Friday 6pm to 12m Clark K8BP and Betty Cooper

            Saturday 12m to 6am __________ and ________

            Saturday 6am to 12n Terry KD8KGO and ________

            Saturday 12n to 6pm John KD8YL and Jim KD8DLQ

            Saturday 6pm to 12m Adventure crew

            Sunday 12m to 6am _________ and _________

            Sunday 6am to 12n _________ and _________

            Sunday 12n tear down Jim KD8DLQ and ________

            As you can see there are a few one spots open. Pleas help me fill in these open spots.

            Please reply to this post, email kd8ocz@... or call 321-343-9023.
          • Tom Porritt
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 14, 2012
              Saturday
              Sept 15
              2pm
              MAARC Clubhouse
              2888 Scenic Drive

              Tom Porritt
              Sent from my iPod
            • Tom Porritt
              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 24 11:57 AM
                All,
                What: New Ham Orientation and open shack
                Where: Muskegon Area Amateur Radio Council Clubhouse and radio station, 2888 Scenic Drive (about 1/2 mile north of River Road)
                Date: Saturday April 27, 2013
                Time: 2PM for 2 to 3 hours, as long as there is interest

                This is part of the MAARC summer series of workshops, seminars, and presentations. Learn about who's who and what's what. Talk about resources, HF, VHF, Contesting, Mobile installations, etc., etc.   All of the questions new hams have.

                An invitation is out for anyone who would like to help out, contribute, answer questions, and help in the shack. Hope to see everyone there.

                Tom, K8EOD