Re: [WestMichiganHams] Fox Hunt ???
- the date is 8/26/12 @ 3:00pm @ The MAARC club house 2888 scenic driveDave Thill
From: Richards <jruing@...>
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2012 11:26 PM
Subject: Re: [WestMichiganHams] Fox Hunt ???
Date and time of the Muskegon Club fox hunt for August 2012 ??
====================== JHR ====================
- THANKS FOR SUCH A PROMPT REPLY !!!
SEE YA AT THE HUNT.
--------------------- JHR -----------------------
On 8/13/2012 11:29 PM, David Thill wrote:
> Date and time of the Muskegon Club fox hunt for August 2012 ??
> ====================== JHR ====================
- Operation Care for Labor Day ia AUG 31st SEPT 1st and 2nd @ the Fruitport Rest stopso far I Have:Friday set up: Jim KC8PCJ and Barb K9BLGFriday 6an to 12n Jim KC8PCJ and Barb K9BlGFriday 12n to 6pm Denny N8CTT and Jerome K8CCJFriday 6pm to 12m Clark K8BP and Betty CooperSaturday 12m to 6am _________ and ________Saturday 6am to 12n _________ and ________Saturday 12n to 6pm John KD8YL and Jim KD8DLQSaturday 6pm to 12m _________ and _________Sunday 12m to 6am _________ and _________Sunday 6am to 12n _________ and _________Sunday 12n tear down Jim KD8DLQ and ________As you can see there are a few one spots open. Pleas help me fill in these open spots.Please reply to this post, email kd8ocz@... or call 321-343-9023.Dave Thill
- Operation Care for Labor Day ia AUG 31st SEPT 1st and 2nd
As now today I still have a few spots open
Lets get these spots filled thank you.
so far I Have:
Friday set up: Jim KC8PCJ and Barb K9BLG
Friday 6an to 12n Jim KC8PCJ and Barb K9BlG
Friday 12n to 6pm Denny N8CTT and Jerome K8CCJ
Friday 6pm to 12m Clark K8BP and Betty Cooper
Saturday 12m to 6am __________ and ________
Saturday 6am to 12n Terry KD8KGO and ________
Saturday 12n to 6pm John KD8YL and Jim KD8DLQ
Saturday 6pm to 12m Adventure crew
Sunday 12m to 6am _________ and _________
Sunday 6am to 12n _________ and _________
Sunday 12n tear down Jim KD8DLQ and ________
As you can see there are a few one spots open. Pleas help me fill in these open spots.
Please reply to this post, email kd8ocz@... or call 321-343-9023.
- All,What: New Ham Orientation and open shack
Where: Muskegon Area Amateur Radio Council Clubhouse and radio station, 2888 Scenic Drive (about 1/2 mile north of River Road)
Date: Saturday April 27, 2013
Time: 2PM for 2 to 3 hours, as long as there is interest
This is part of the MAARC summer series of workshops, seminars, and presentations. Learn about who's who and what's what. Talk about resources, HF, VHF, Contesting, Mobile installations, etc., etc. All of the questions new hams have.
An invitation is out for anyone who would like to help out, contribute, answer questions, and help in the shack. Hope to see everyone there.