Hygain TH3jr surplus to my needs.

  • n8mus@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10 5:57 PM
      Guys, picked this up as part of a trade a few years ago and it has been sitting in my garage. It is complete and was in use at the prior QTH in Grand Haven. I have done nothing but take it apart and hang in the barn. This is a very light weight beam so if you want to get on HF with a beam and just a modest tower or roof mount tripod this would be a great antenna. my email is n8mus at yahoo make an offer and come get it. OR do you want to trade something make an offer.

      see my qrz page for what I have in the air, this antenna came with the tower and I upgraded the antenna for QRO.

      73

      Jon n8mus