Thank you

  • jtlr.fischer@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 5, 2012
      From the north ottawa arc thank you to all the holland arc members and muskegon arc members that helped with the coast guard parade and parade line up and the fireworks we had over 20 people that came and helped out and to jeff kb8qap and ross and jon bok n8wvn watching the radar thank you for everything you did  john fischer vice president noarc kc8uny

    • Don Meyer
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 5, 2012
        With amateur radio emergency service volunteers from Grand Haven, Spring Lake, Holland, Muskegon, Bryon Center, Cedar Rapids, Zeeland, Ravenna, Hudsonville, and New Brighton,MN we were able to help get the Coast Guard Parade lined up for the parade and during and after the parade watch for medical problems to guide medical personal to were they are needed. What an awesome group of radio operators to work with.
        Thank you to every one of you for coming out to volunteer.

        Donald Meyer - KB8ODB

        Assistant Coordinator of volunteers of  North Ottawa Amateur Radio Club Working with Public Safety to make a safer community in the Ferrysburg, Grand Haven and Spring Lake Area

        EOC Assistant Amateur Radio in Ottawa County

        e-mail:kb8odb@...