Errata: New SDR rig State of the art

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2012
      Fellow West Michigan Ops:

      Errata - look carefully at the specs of the board - I think it produces
      only several hundred milliwatts - though some of the info talks about 15
      watts. Probably a separate amplifier board, not a part of the "deal."

      Apologies for this extra bandwidth

      72/73 de n8xx Hg

      Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 09:00:44 -0400
      From: John Ackermann N8UR <jra@...>
      Subject: [tapr-announce] HPSDR: TAPR Now Accepting Orders for Hermes
      To: tapr-announce@...

      TAPR is pleased to announce that Hermes, an HF transceiver incorporating
      the capabilities of the existing "Atlas Bus" HPSDR receiver, exciter,
      and computer interface onto a single board, is now available for order
      at http://tapr.org/kits_hermes.html

      The Hermes board is completely assembled and tested, and is offered at
      the following prices.

      TAPR member: $895
      TAPR non-member: $940

      The order page will close Wednesday July 25th, so don't delay!

      Please note that TAPR will be building only one production run of Hermes
      boards, and will only build the number necessary to fulfill the orders