Help needed july 28th and aug 4 th

  • jtlr.fischer@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2012
      Hello all the north Ottawa arc is looking for help sat july 28 2012 with the 5 & 10 k races and kids parade we will meet at the dept of public safety at 7:00 am and should be done by noon if you can help contact john kc8uny or don kb8odb at kc8uny@... or kb8odb@... also the following Saturday is the main parade for coast guard festival 2012 we will meet at russ's restaurant in grand haven at 7:00 for breakfast and assignments for parade lineup we are also looking for health and welfare along the parade route and they will meet at grand haven dept of public safety at 9 :30  thanks john kc8uny