Re: [WestMichiganHams] Park in the QRP in Holland?

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17, 2012
      Thanks, Tom:

      I believe in publicity - especially for the "special interest groups"
      within a club/area/section/et. nausea

      I'll put a copy of your message in several other local reflectors, and
      see if we can get a link to the excellent writeup on some other ham
      radio web sites in the area.

      72/73 de n8xx Hg
      QRP >99.44% of the time