Guy line anchors and ground rods

  • Tim Deater
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2012
      At our original 146.920 repeater site south of Fremont, we have 6 guy line anchors and 4 ground rods still in the ground.  (The tower has already been removed)  Is there anyone interested in these parts, and has the tools and muscle to get them out of the ground?  As far as I know, the anchors are all screw in type.  We where able to get one to rotate a bit.  We also tried to pull one of the ground rods,  but it did not really move.

      We hate to see them go to waste if someone has a use for them, and the knowledge to get them out of the ground.

      If anyone is interested, please get a hold of me and we can make arrangements to get you to the site.  If not, they will probably be dug up and cut off to clean up the site.

      73
      Tim Deater
      KC8MSE
      kc8mse@...