Re: [WestMichiganHams] Park in the QRP in Holland?

  • K8TB
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 16, 2012
      Hank,

          There is a simple picture essay on the Holland ARC website:

      http://www.hollandarc.org/?p=2514

          There were 7 station set up!

                  73 de tom K8TB

      On 7/15/2012 3:07 PM, n8xxham wrote:

      Did anyone attend the Park in the QRP in Holland Saturday? I was busy
      with a church event until mid afternoon, and then jumped into the IARU
      Championship contest.

      Comments will be appreciated.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 17, 2012
        Thanks, Tom:

        I believe in publicity - especially for the "special interest groups"
        within a club/area/section/et. nausea

        I'll put a copy of your message in several other local reflectors, and
        see if we can get a link to the excellent writeup on some other ham
        radio web sites in the area.

        72/73 de n8xx Hg
        QRP >99.44% of the time