RE: [WestMichiganHams] Amateur Radio Continuing Education - Muskegon

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 13, 2012
      Here is another teaser:

      What is a standing wave and how does it differ from just your basic everyday run of the mill wave?  Can you give me real life, non radio examples of both standing waves and regular waves and explain the difference betwixt the two?

      Come to tomorrow's class and you will you will be able to do just that.  If you pay attention, that is....

      :)