Fw: upcoming CERT training

  • Joe Veldhuis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2012
      Forward this out to anyone that might be interested - this is an EXCELLENT class.
      -Joe, N8FQ

      We have scheduled the basic CERT class this fall on Wednesday evenings from
      6 - 9PM at the Fillmore Complex EOC training room on *Sept 12, 19, 26, and
      Oct 3, 10, 17, 24, 31.*
      If you know of anyone interested in taking the basic training course please
      have them email me at smaxwell26@... or Sgt. Bo at
      bloglenn@... to register.

      Thank you all very much for your support of YOUR TEAM.

      Sindee