Michigan Antique Radio Club EXTRAVAGANZA

  • Jack Amelar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2012
      This Friday and Saturday, July 13 & 14
      It's not ham radio, but it is radio. Vintage ham gear tends to show up
      at this event.

      http://www.michiganantiqueradio.org/?q=content/extravaganza

      Welcome to EXTRAVAGANZA ’12

      This year the Michigan Antique Radio Club is proud to announce our 27th
      annual EXTRAVAGANZA convention which will be held at the fabulous
      Causeway Bay Hotel in Lansing Michigan. The primary activities related
      to this year’s convention will take place on Thursday, July 12th,
      Friday, July 13th and Saturday, July 14th. As has been the case in the
      past, there will be activities on Thursday evening. Last year over 1000
      attendees from nearly 30 states and a number of foreign countries, as
      close as Canada and as far as Australia, enjoyed the festivities. Our
      theme this year will be Bakelite and Beyond.
      Registration Fees

      There is no charge for attending the outdoor flea market as a buyer.
      Also, its free to attend the Good Buy Affair donation auction on
      Saturday night. Our live auction Saturday afternoon has a nominal
      paddle fee for buyers and is free for observers. All other functions
      require registration. .....

      This year the Telephone Collectors International, Inc is holding their
      meet in conjunction with EXTRAVAGANZA '12. Please visit their website
      for details of their meet......

      Visit the website for more details

      73 Jack NY8D