Sad news, W2DU SK

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2012
      It is with great sadness to inform all of you that Walt Maxwell, W2DU passed
      away on July 3, 2012

      http://www.arrl.org/news/view/walt-maxwell-w2du-wrote-reflections

      Walt was a brilliant man and also a very nice guy. I am going to miss him.

      Mark K8MHZ
    • Greg Schippers
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11, 2012
        I my opinion, Walt's book "Reflections" (any of it's various versions), should be required reading for every Ham. A great loss to the hobby, for sure. RIP, OM.

        73, Greg Schippers, KC8HXO