Help needed. This Sunday for triathlon in grand haven

  • jtlr.fischer@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2012
      Hello all and sorry for the short notice the grand haven Dept of public safety is asking for our help with the triathlon on Sunday July 8 2012 we will meet at the department of public safety at 7:30 and will be done no later than 1:00 if you can help contact me or don at kc8uny@... or kb8odb@SBC global.net or show up on Sunday morning. Thanks john kc8uny