Re: DX IS! Edition II

  • NA8M
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3 11:17 AM
      You haven't visited the BEST clubhouse in Michigan?! Well, we should remedy this condition. Set your course for:

      2888 Scenic Drive in Muskegon, MI

      We're 0.8 mile north of River. Look for the clubhouse's sign covered in reflectors. It's on the right. If you find a "red rooster" you missed it. After a brief refreshing beverage return south and try again. The driveway is a two track. The clubhouse is awesome, log construction, awesome, quaint, awesome, heavily endowed with antenna assets, awesome, and worth the effort.

      I hope you have no conflict!

      Bill, NA8M