RE: [WestMichiganHams] guide

  • Bill Fries
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2006

      Paul:

      There must be tons of stuff on the internet, but I don't know the exact locations.  There are folks in the radio club who enjoy boat anchors.  I'm sure that they will surface here and drop a few hints.  You could also visit a club meeting and get connected with these folks.  Boat anchors are great fun.  I was a SWL in the early 1980s using a Hallicrafters rig.  Love the QSL cards, too.  We even have a couple boat anchors at the clubhouse shack.  The Drake twins are ready to be used but have not been powered up in an embarrassing number of years.

      FYI, the next club meeting is February 2, 7:00 pm at the clubhouse, 2888 Scenic Drive in Muskegon.  Check online for maps, give a call on the '94 repeater, or follow your nose to the log cabin in the woods.

      73

      Bill, AB8SC