Operation Care - Nunica Reststop

  • Tom Porritt
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29 5:23 PM
      All,
      Operation Care will be taking place from 6am, Wednesday July 4th through noon on July 7th. Due to the long holiday period additional help is needed to staff the operation. This is a 78 hour period broken up into 6 hour shifts beginning at 6am on Wednesday morning. At least two people are needed for each shift. The objective is to serve coffee and donuts to travelers and provide a little conversation. If you think you might be able to help please let me know so I can fill you in on the details. My email is k8eod@..., or telephone 231 955-6857.
      Tom, K8EOD

    • Tom Porritt
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2012
        This is an All Points Bulletin. We have just had a cancellation in one slot for the Friday, Noon to 6PM, shift at the Operation Care site at the Nunica (aka Fruitport) reststop. We need an immediate replacement. If you would be willing to help please let me know by return email or call 231 955-6857.
        Tom Porritt, K8EOD