Field Day @ Calvin College, Grand Rapids

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2012

      All are invited to a multi-club effort for Field Day @ Calvin College, Grand Rapids, Michigan.  Since it's a multi club effort, we will be using W8M special event call!

      As most of you know by now, Field Day is on Saturday June 23, 2012
      Official Start is 2 p.m. Saturday, but we will be setting up stations beginning at 9:00 a.m.  It will end at 2:00 p.m. Sunday.

      We have been invited by "Quint" K8QS (Professor @ Calvin) and will be set up next to Devos Communications Center, Calvn College, 1810 East Beltline Aven SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49546.  This is on the
      EAST side of Beltline!

      Map with directions is at http://goo.gl/maps/Sz4n Put in your starting directions, and you'll have a guide to the location.  Remember, it's on the EAST side of East Beltline!

      ALL are invited, members, visiting hams, general public. We begin setting up about 9 a.m. Saturday morning.  We will have four stations - Three HF and one VHF Station. One HF station dedicated to CW, one to SSB, and the third to "operator's choice."  Plenty of time for operators!  Please let your fellow hams know of this event!