Re: [WestMichiganHams] Amateur Radio Continuing Education - Muskegon this week

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 18, 2012
      Gee... sorry, Mark. I spent the weekend attending a couple of special
      auto shows in the Detroit area, as a special guest of my friend who is
      an design engineer at Chrysler Corp. A rare opportunity, I could not
      turn it down. Sorry !

      ================= JHR ============================

      On 6/12/2012 9:28 PM, Mark wrote:
      > So, can I equate that to a reasonable expectation of your presence on
      > Saturday?
      >
      > Actually, I want to show you a thing or two. Or three. Hopefully at least
      > one you have never seen before.
      >
      > Seriously. I would like to see you there.

    • Mark
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 18, 2012
        We are having another one in July.

        Stay tuned to this reflector for details.