Bill Borgman, K8CJQ

  • K8TB
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2012
      I received a very sad call this morning from Terrie, W8CJQ.

      Bill Borgman, K8CJQ, from Allegan, a long time friend of so many of us,
      has passed away.

      Bill has had a series of severe illness's over the last few years. But
      yet, he was at Dayton this year, with his 'CJQ smile. (And Terrie, thank
      you for the hard work of pushing him around)

      He is someone we will miss. I cannot remember, but I think he has fired
      up over 25 Michigan Islands on his travels.

      And those of us who had any "industry" connection with him at the FCC,
      we are reminded of his soft words of encouragement to "do things
      right", and his professionalism.

      tom bosscher k8tb