Re: [WestMichiganHams] Amateur Radio Continuing Education - Muskegon this week

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 11, 2012
      Wow... nice to see a ham radio club doing ham stuff. Great !

      ===================== K8JHR =======================

      On 6/11/2012 4:07 PM, Tom Porritt wrote:

      > Muskegon Area Amateur Radio Continuing Education this week

      ./
    • Mark
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 12, 2012
        So, can I equate that to a reasonable expectation of your presence on Saturday?

        Actually, I want to show you a thing or two.  Or three. Hopefully at least one you have never seen before.

        Seriously.  I would like to see you there.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 18, 2012
          Gee... sorry, Mark. I spent the weekend attending a couple of special
          auto shows in the Detroit area, as a special guest of my friend who is
          an design engineer at Chrysler Corp. A rare opportunity, I could not
          turn it down. Sorry !

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 18, 2012
            We are having another one in July.

            Stay tuned to this reflector for details.