Cushcraft Beam For Sale

  • NA8M
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 10, 2012
      Hey, YOU

      Do you need a fifteen element two-meter beam? Pepe, OA4HJ/W8 has one for sale.
      It's a Cushcraft in very nice shape. Assembled. I've purchased ham gear from
      Pepe and wouldn't hesitate to do so again. He's asking $135. It will reach out
      and TOUCH lots of repeaters, or mount it horizontally and work "DX" during this
      summer's season of VHF fun. The beam is located in Newaygo.

      Bill, NA8M
    • svens4@frontier.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 11, 2012
          15 elements ?????    Knowofthe 13 el and 17 el long boomer, maybe a new design????????    KV8X

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 11, 2012
            Probably this one.

            215WB - 2 meter 15 element antenna
            http://www.cushcraftamateur.com/pdffiles/951294.pdf

            --
            Jason
            _._   ..   ...._   ..._   .._   _ _ _

            Sent from my iPod

            On Jun 12, 2012, at 12:08 AM, Al Pepping <kv8x@...> wrote:

            15 elements ?????    Knowofthe 13 el and 17 el long boomer, maybe a new design????????    KV8X

            Do you need a fifteen element two-meter beam? Pepe, OA4HJ/W8 has one for sale.
            It's a Cushcraft in very nice shape. Assembled. I've purchased ham gear from
            Pepe and wouldn't hesitate to do so again. He's asking $135. It will reach out
            and TOUCH lots of repeaters, or mount it horizontally and work "DX" during this
            summer's season of VHF fun. The beam is located in Newaygo.

            Bill, NA8M

            <image.gif>
            <01_splash_puppy_03b_en.gif>