Techie Yard Sale from W8IQE

  • paulzellar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2012
      Due to selling my Spring Lake house at 207 N. Division, I will have a Techies Yard Sale on Saturday, June 16, from 9AM until 5PM. The approach is by way of the alley with entrances on Liberty and Mason, between Park and Division streets. With no parking in the alley, a short walk will be required from the streets. Some of the material will have prices, the rest is whatever you want to pay for it or free. EVERYTHING MUST GO!
      Here is a brief list of some of the items:

      8mm Camcorders, IMAC, Computer monitors, printers, drives, etc. Meters, VCR, Satellite receivers, 400W inverters, EZ-Up tent, Aircraft and marine radios, older HTs, Many wall wart and other power supplies, Telephones, loud ringers, Balloon tire castors, Cameras, Microphones, Speakers, Industrial type switches, lamps, relays, contactors, prox switches, photo eyes. Antenna misc., aluminum tubing, antenna tuner, switches. Furnace and vent duct work, Garage door tracks and rollers, Electronic text books, Solar power misc., PIC programmer.
      My "Poor Man's Prius", a converted to hybrid 1992 Toyota Paseo, is also on sale.