ROVER SCHEDULE: VHF QSO party tomorrow

  • kd8lzu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8 6:45 AM
      For those of you who would like rover contacts tomorrow, I will be transmitting as a limited rover from these locations and times tomorrow:
      *Times are local Eastern Daylight times.

      EN62 (Just North of Zeeland) around 3-4pm
      EN63 (Grand Haven) around 4:30-5pm
      EN72 in Allendale around 7-7:45pm
      EN73 in Coopersville around 8-8:30pm

      All of my calls will be on 2m FM on 146.55, though I may try other simplex FM frequencies if I don't raise anyone there.

      Good way for you to rack up some points for the VHF QSO party! I've got a 65W rig so hopefully you can hear me!

      Mitch Johnson
      KD8LZU