Radio for sale - THD72A

  • Jeff Nawrot
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2012
      I'd rather offer this to someone local at this price instead of someone else.

      I have a Kenwood thd72A with less than an hour use on it.

      I'll include a Drop in charger since I cannot find the wall plug for
      it, along with leaving the current program in it. Just changing it to
      your callsign so your ready to go.

      The radio was bought as a spare. I wanted one to ride on my SAR vest
      and one I could carry every day. This radio was my every day radio.
      Instead of carrying it though its sat in my truck wishing I'd use it.

      375.00 to the first person who takes it. I'm in Wyoming, MI. I can
      meet you at my work, I'll take paypal or Cash.

      email me off list if anyone has an interest.

      jnawrot@...