Kent County Warning Siren Test for Friday June 1 2012

  • Jeff Nawrot
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2012
      All:

      Just a reminder we will have a warning siren test today @ noon in Kent
      County. The more folks we can get to participate the better.

      We have 2 ways you can participate

      Amateur Radio Network using the following frequencies:

      Primary: KCRACES V14 (Lowell W8LRC 145.27/r 94.8)
      Secondary Linked to Primary U1 (K8SN 442.175/r 103.5)

      Web Reporting Form @: http://vrm.cc/kcsirens

      This is OPEN to anyone who is in Kent County and willing to help give
      us a report! These sirens help to WARN Residents in the county of
      events such as Tornadoes, Major straight line wind events or other
      hazards. It is vital that we know if they work or not!

      Please pass this on to your family, friends and neighbors that are
      residents within the county.

      Sorry to those receiving this that live outside of Kent County.

      --
      Jeffrey Nawrot (N8JSN)
      Kent County RACES Coordinator | Kent County SAR Director