Michigan QSO Party noon to midnight, April 21 EDT

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2012
      Reminder that the Michigan QSO Party is only two weeks and one day away,
      begins at 1600Z April 21 and ends as 0359:59::59Z April 21. That's Noon
      to Midnight, April 21 in the Eastern Time Zone of these United States.

      Rules and other information on this event is at http://www.miqp.org

      Hope to see a bunch of folks in SW Michigan on for this party! It's
      GREAT fun!

      I will be in Montcalm county, operating as K6JSS/MCLM during the event.
      I have permission from the Village of Howard City to set up at the old
      railroad station and now Staging area of the White Pine Trail. I hope
      to be on for the entire 12 hours and work many of you. Best possibility
      for the distance will be 75/80 metres in the evening, though skip may be
      short enough to work many in the area on 40 metres.

      72/73 de n8xx Hg
      QRP >99.44% of the time