  • Don Meyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2012
      Hello Everyone … We have been asked to help with this years Lubbers cup in Spring Lake. We will be assisting with parking and coordination of traffic in and out of the one way drive into the Spring Lake Yacht Club. There are three parking locations for parking and 2 dial a ride bus’s will bring participants to and from the parking lots and we have been asked to provide communications to coordinate the bus pick ups. We will meet and set up the communications trailer at the water tower Van Wagoner road and West Spring Lake road ( Van Wagoner read east from US 31 to the end). Setup time 6:00am and shifts until finish of race ..last shift should be done before 3:30. If you can help please let me know what times you can help so I can put together a schedule so no one is working to long.  Date of this Event is Sat April 14th
      You can also let John Fischer KC8UNY know.

      Donald Meyer - KB8ODB

      Assistant Coordinator of volunteers of  North Ottawa Amateur Radio Club Working with Public Safety to make a safer community in the Ferrysburg, Grand Haven and Spring Lake Area

      EOC Assistant Amateur Radio in Ottawa County

      e-mail:kb8odb@...