Pneumatic Mast?

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2012
      A bunch of years ago I borrowed a military surplus 50' air operated mast
      for a field day operation.

      I'm doing a field operation from Howard City during the Michigan QSO
      Party on April 21.

      Does anyone reading this know of such a mast in working condition which
      I could rent or borrow? It would be much easier to raise a small beam
      with such a mast than to raise it with my push up mast.

      Thanks for any tips. Private replies seem appropriate.

      73 de n8xx Hg