Idaho QSO Party this weekend

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2012
      I haven't seen much of a plug for this one, so here a "shameless plug"
      for the Idaho QSO Party:

      From: http://www.idahoarrl.info/qsoparty/

      The 2012 IDQP starts March 10 Starts 1900Z -- 2PM EST, 1PM CST, 12
      Noon MST, 11AM PST..and ends on Marc 11 at 1900Z -- 2PM EST, 1PM CST,
      12 Noon MST, 11AM PST..a full 24 hour period.

      Every year the IDQP gets more popular, this year promises to be no
      exception, with lots of sun spots we should have "way" better
      conditions on 10 &15 meters.

      For out-of-state'rs this is your chance to snag Idaho and maybe some
      rare counties. Or just have fun working the pileups !

      For the Idaho stations it a chance to show the world there are indeed
      Idaho hams in Idaho !!

      Idaho ranks 37 our of 50 states in ham population, we are not California
      so you will need to search for us on the bands.

      Out of state stations, please feel free to spot Idaho Stations, help
      others find us. Put IDQP in the comments field..

      Many Idaho stations and groups are already planning to make this year
      bigger and better.