Anyone going to Ann Arbor?

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2012
      Anyone going to the leadership conference in Ann Arbor this Saturday? I
      can't make it to the one in Kalamazoo because I've a standing
      committment to the Michigan QSO party which has been held since about
      1991 (perhaps even earlier) on the 3rd Saturday in April. However, I'd
      like to attend the leadership conference, but would very much prefer
      sharing a ride with one or more others. I'd be willing to pay gasoline
      for the trip.

      Please advise via private e-mail.

      Tnx es 73 de n8xx Hg