As an alternative to the KZOO workship

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2012
      Ladies and Gentlemen"

      Don't wish to rain on anyone's parade, but I must inform the assembled
      multitude that the Michigan QSO Party is being held on its very, very
      long time date of the Third Saturday of April, which this year is April
      21, from Noon to Midnight.

      The home page of MiQP web site doesn't list the date, but the rules,
      activity map, etc., have 2012 and the date/

      If you're an active ham (even if you're an active in a "leadership"
      role) you may wish to partake of the very popular Michigan QSO party.

      For details of the party, see http://www.miqp.org/Rules.htm

      723/73 de n8xx Hg