Amateur Radio Leadership Workshop is Coming to Kalamazoo

  • James C Duram
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2012
      Greetings,

      I am pleased to announce that the second in a series of Ham Radio Club Leadership Workshops is coming to Kalamazoo on April 21. The initial workshop is taking place in Ann Arbor on March and now the workshop is hitting the road and coming to West Michigan. This workshop will concentrate on leading volunteers in an a group setting and is appropriate for leadership in Clubs, ARES/RACES organizations or other activities where volunteers are utilized.

      The Kalamazoo club has agreed to sponsor the workshop and they were able to secure a classroom for us at the Red Cross building in Kalamazoo. The all day workshop will be led by Dan Romanchik, KB6NU, Michigan ARRL Assistant Section Manager for Training and will be held on Saturday, April 21. The class times will be determined and published shortly. The cost for this workshop is $10 and this includes all class materials, coffee and doughnuts and lunch.

      More details to follow soon. We would appreciate it if you would help us to spread the word within your organizations. Please feel free to contact Dan Romanchik, KB6NU at kb6nu@... or at 734-930-6564.

      We hope to see you in Kalamazoo!

      Larry Camp, WB8R

      MI ARRL Section Manager