Reminder or help needed for 5k run this Sat map attached

  • Don Meyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 44 KB

    Hello Everyone …We can still use some more help with this event in the morning.

    The Grand Haven Dept of public safety is asking for our help with a 5k and one mile fun run on February 11 2012 we will meet at the department of public safety at 8:00am the race starts at 9:00 and should be over by 10:00 if you can help contact don or john at kb8odb @SBC

    global.net or kc8uny @arrl. net thanks john kc8uny

    If you have questions my cell # is 231-206-9270 if you can help come on down and meet us at GHPS.

    Also NOARC has breakfast at Vic’s just east of Spring Lake and I will be there shortly after 6:30 AM if you would like to join us for breakfast.

    If you can help please come out as some of our volunteers are still in Florida and we can use you.

    Well will use the 145.49 repeater and if you are coming into town and need directions bump us there.

    73 Don

    Donald Meyer - KB8ODB

    Assistant Coordinator of volunteers of  North Ottawa Amateur Radio Club Working with Public Safety to make a safer community in the Ferrysburg, Grand Haven and Spring Lake Area

    EOC Assistant Amateur Radio in Ottawa County

    e-mail:kb8odb@...