Clubhouse Work Bee Saturday

  • Bill Fries
    Message 1 of 3 , May 9, 2006
      All:

      Saturday we are having another work bee at the clubhouse. You are
      encouraged to bring along a rake or chain saw or bow saw or just yourself
      and your favorite bucket and sponge. We want to clean up around the
      clubhouse in preparation for the busy summer months.

      Please find time to slip in and lend a hand. We'll start around 9:00 in the
      morning and we plan on running out of gas around two or three.

      Bill, AB8SC