Re: [WestMichiganHams] Holland SSTV WX

  • Joe Veldhuis
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 10, 2012
      No. We lost our internet connection at the HFB tower back in August, and due to general lack of interest we decided to just decommission the system rather than try to find a new location.

      -Joe, N8FQ

      On Fri, 10 Feb 2012 14:40:21 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)
      "Al Pepping" <kv8x@...> wrote:

      > Is the SSTV weather radar transmitter located in Holland Mi still in operation?????
    • Al Pepping
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 10, 2012
        OK thanks Joe for the update.....