Holland SSTV WX

  • Al Pepping
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 10, 2012
      Is the SSTV  weather radar transmitter located in Holland Mi still in operation?????

    • Joe Veldhuis
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 10, 2012
        No. We lost our internet connection at the HFB tower back in August, and due to general lack of interest we decided to just decommission the system rather than try to find a new location.

        -Joe, N8FQ

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 10, 2012
          OK thanks Joe for the update.....