New Hams Dinner this Saturday

  • Jack Amelar
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2012
      Keep the date open, this Saturday, February 11, 2PM, the New Hams Dinner.
      This annual event is where we welcome the New Ham licensees and Hams
      new to the West Michigan area.
      Lowell Amateur Radio Club http://www.w8lrc.org

      If you are a new ham since last year's dinner, identify yourself at the
      door and dinner is on us.
      And the rest of us welcoming you, dinner runs about $13 includes
      beverage and gratuity.

      Fire Mountain Restaurant
      3725 Alpine Ave NW
      Comstock Park, MI 49321
      (616)785-1200
      www.firemountain.com

      Just north of the I-96 expressway just past 4 Mile Road on the
      Left/West. There is also a back entrance off 4 Mile Road just past
      Comerica Bank (easier left turn from Alpine).

      This event is open to all Amateur Radio Operators, family and frends.

      There is no need to sign up.

      Bring along photos, stories of events or QSL Cards.
      If you have any questions. Contact the Lowell Amateur Radio Club
      Officers at w8lrc dot org.
    • Jack Amelar