Help needed Feb 11 2012

  • jtlr.fischer@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2012
      Hello all the grand haven Dept of public safety is asking for our help with a 5k and one mile fun run on February 11 2012 we will meet at the department of public safety at 8:00am the race starts at 9:00 and should be over by 10:00 if you can help contact don or john at kb8odb @SBC global.net or kc8uny @arrl. net thanks john kc8uny

      Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Phone
    • Mick
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2012
        I can help.

        Sent by Mick's iPhone (W8DMZ)