Re: [WestMichiganHams] For those of you who have worked HK0NA, Malpelo Island

    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 1, 2012
      BFD... they are using MFJ Tuners, also... and can you tell me
      whether or not they purchased those rigs, or had them donated
      to the cause ?

      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 1, 2012
        Thanks, again, for the really kind words. Good luck
        with your project.

        I had never really considered it before you mentioned it,
        but YES the publications rarely do much about station
        construction or components other than the radios and
        their accessories.

        Maybe we need to write one ! ;-)