Jinxers!

  • Andrew Young (N8ARY)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2006
      Someone jinxed me.  After all the discussion about malware/spyware, my computer rebooted with the "blue screen of death."  I couldn't even get it into safe mode.

      After spending the morning reloading it, I am probably better off.  There were a few things that weren't working right anyway.

      I only lost what I couldn't remember I had.  The rest was on my d:\ partition, fortunately.

      Andrew