Re: [WestMichiganHams] Other Hobbies

  • mapscenes@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2012
      I too collect stamps ... have since the early 1950's.  Topical: Ships, Planes, USA flags.

      W8DMZ

      In a message dated 1/30/2012 5:51:09 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, k8mhz@... writes:

      My dad has been a stamp collector for something like 60 years.  He has an entire room dedicated to his collection.  I got him a 'philatelist' T-shirt for Christmas.  I also give him all my stamps from my QSL card envelopes.