RE: [WestMichiganHams] Ham radio operators demonstrate their hobby | Video | wzzm13.com Grand Rapids, Michigan

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 29, 2012

      The pleasure is all mine, Jeff.

      Teaching those classes was a huge amount of fun for me.  I hope to be doing some more, but there just doesn't seem to be much interest lately.

      Remember the fox hunt inside the building?  That was a fun class, too.  Oh, and the Christmas tree light dipole. And the anti-sheep nets.  IIRC, wasn't it Joe N8FQ I was talking to when the antenna started on fire?

      Thanks for all of your effort and contribution and for making class fun and funny.   (Not part of class, but I still chuckle when I think of what you asked the central dispatch operator when she was telling us the story of the guy that called 911 because he couldn't poop.)